- Start with a question.
- Write about two contrasting characters to create balance.
- Focus on a fear and detaching from it.
- Recount a memory non-linearly.
- Make the narrator contradict themself.
- Make a character with no name or limited physical descriptions.
- Have each line you write double or half in length.
- Pick a piece of written work (fav novel, poem, essay etc. and create something related to/inspired by that piece.
- Be inspired by the season you're in. New colors, new foods, new experiences.
- Design hypothetical album art for your favorite musical artist.